[postgis-devel] Compilation using Visual C++ 8.0

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Sat Mar 21 02:32:54 PDT 2009

Mateusz Loskot wrote:

> Mark,
>
> I haven't move to that yet. I'll work on this during the weekend, so
> hopefully it's ready for Monday.

Thanks Mateusz.

I've applied some header changes in the meantime which should help you
out. One of the things I noticed from your original patch were that you
set _USE_MATH_DEFINES within postgis.vsprops and also within individual
files. Can we not just keep this defined within postgis.vsprops?
Otherwise I can see this making more work to keep the MSVC build up to date.

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk