[postgis-devel] [WKT Raster] Regular blocking in gdal2wktraster.py

Mateusz Loskot Mateusz.Loskot at cadcorp.com
Fri Mar 27 09:09:18 PDT 2009

Simplest is to abort processing if two simple tests give false:

width mod xblocksize == 0

height mod yxblocksize == 0

> There is two options:
>
> 1) you create some smaller tiles (braking regular blocking). (default)
>
> 2)  you fill the incomplete tiles with nodatavalue. This could be (yet)
> another option (add "n" after as in "100x100n") or add another "-"
> option. As you like...

For now, I will stick to the tests above
Testing core features have higher priority for me than
making gdal2wktarster more smart and bulletproof.
But again, you are welcome to improve it if you like.

Best regards,
--
Mateusz Loskot
Senior Programmer, Cadcorp