[postgis-devel] [WKT Raster] Still using old SVN

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Mon Mar 30 08:58:41 PDT 2009

The post-commit hooks that send the e-mail and talk to the CIA have to
live in the svn repo. I can turn off the hooks in the old SVN but I
think we might as well leave them in place until we turn off the old
repo. Someone with access to the OSGeo SVN configuration would have to
setup the hooks there. If it is at all useful here are the relevant
lines from the existing post-commit hooks:

REPOS="$1"
REV="$2"

/home/svn/bin/commit-email.pl -s "svn -" -h postgis.refractions.net
"$REPOS" "$REV"  postgis-commits at postgis.refractions.net
/home/svn/bin/ciabot_postgis.py "$REPOS" "$REV" "postgis" &

Obviously you have to have supporting scripts available.

Chris