[postgis-devel] Trac account broken?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Sun May 10 10:26:53 PDT 2009

Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Mark,
>
> I suspect you are just not logged in.  I see that authenticated users
> have the required ticket_modify permission, and in fact your account
> has TRAC_ADMIN privs.

Hi Frank,

Thanks for taking a look at this. I definitely remember being logged in
as due to the quality of the connection, I had to keep refreshing the
login page several times for it to work. I even tried closing down the
browser but it didn't make any difference at the time either.

Anyway, I did manage to post a response last thing yesterday back on a
"proper" connection, so my guess is that somehow the contents of the
browser cache were being returned rather than the login being executed
as you suggested.

Many thanks,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS