[postgis-devel] Sandbox Commit for PCorti

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Sun Nov 1 20:07:53 PST 2009

Hi All,
I've been chatting offline with Paolo Corti about a project he is
working in. In order to get the contract he needs rights to the
repository. I've suggested a sandbox to work in, like the wktraster
and distance calculation work. That way he can commit to his sandbox,
and when the PSC has reviewed and approved any work it can be easily
transferred into trunk.
If no one objects, I'll add him later in the week and prepare a
sandbox area in spike. Hopefully we can do this, as it brings more
activity and funding into our community.
Thanks,
Paul