[postgis-devel] Doxygen build warnings

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Fri Nov 6 10:12:53 PST 2009

I'm not sure since I don't keep the previous builds (they are rather large).  Some have to do with missing comments for
functions that take a spheroid as a parameter, while others look like they've been there a while.

I realized the last link I posted is not static, this is the latest successful build:
http://office.refractions.net:1500/job/PostGIS-trunk-doxygen/lastSuccessfulBuild/console

Again, not a big deal, I just thought I'd point it out.
Cheers,
Kevin