[postgis-devel] Testing

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Fri Nov 6 14:18:38 PST 2009

In a ticket (!!!!) <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/230> Regina comments,

"I'm also very concerned about the rate you are closing things off :).
I should be excited, but all I can think is "Paul, stay away from the
caffeine". When are we going to have time to test all this."

You're an amazing tester, Regina, but there's only the one of you. If
you have to choose between testing and rolling beta releases this
month, roll the releases. Getting alpha and beta releases out will
identify the issues that we need to fix before going to final.

Paul