[postgis-devel] New Distance Review

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Sat Nov 7 08:22:08 PST 2009

My understanding is that the code is pretty modular and only activates
for the particular large geometry cases it performs well for. Perhaps
Niklas could put his .doc explanation, which is good, into the wiki
where it's more webbly accessed. I'll be looking for a number of CUnit
tests that run and compare both methods on a variety of inputs.

p.