[postgis-devel] Distance Merge

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Fri Nov 20 13:51:54 PST 2009

what is not fixed is handling the empty geometries.
I would like some suggestion or advice.
I have looked a little at the old code. It seems to return 0 at once there is one empty geometry in a collection. Is that right behavior? or is it the parser that defines this anyway?

otherwise I think we can put it in trunk. If any bugs show I think they will be quite easy to find.
If not Regina has seen any unstabilities?

Thanks
Nicklas

2009-11-20 Paul Ramsey wrote:

Nicklas, do you feel like your distance work is ready to merge?