[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #273: ST_GeomFromGML crashes in Windows compiled in MingW

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Mon Nov 23 01:40:41 PST 2009

I compiled the LIBXML2  library with a lot of warnings, do you have them too Regina or should I post them, Oliver.When I should test it I couldn't find any sql.definition of the function ST_GeomFromGML. As I see in postgis.sql.in.c that is because LIBXML2 isn't found. So I guess the compilation didn't sucess. I will see if I get time to try later today.  /Nicklas

#273: ST_GeomFromGML crashes in Windows compiled in MingW