[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #275: documentation still points to Google bug-tracker

nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Wed Oct 28 13:52:33 PDT 2009

> Nicklas,  can you explain this further?  I don't follow.> "Does the current documents have to point wrong until next release? ">> -- KevinKevin, what I mean is that the released documentation here:
http://postgis.org/documentation/manual-1.4/ch09.html#id2621924
still points to google bug-tracker.

BTW, why do we have minor release documentation.
Since there should be no difference in fuctionality between minor releases the latest snapshot ought to be the best document.
Isn't that the great thing about online-documentation that it is up to date.