[postgis-devel] Geog/Geom Hack

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Fri Oct 30 20:06:51 PDT 2009

We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one, Regina. Catering
to the less technical users is what this exercise is all about, to my
mind, and that includes allowing easy flipping into geometry for
calculations that aren't supported in geography yet. Oracle does this
too.

What do other folks think?

P.