[postgis-devel] PostGIS in Action Book Technical Reviewers needed

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sun Aug 15 02:20:17 PDT 2010

We are currently looking for technical reviewers for PostGIS in Action
upcoming book.

Ideally we would like to have one person, but we suspect that is too much to
ask.  We have permission to split the book into separate sections and have
each reviewer review each part.

The pay is $2 per page.

Reviewers need to have the following requisites
1) Good expertise in PostGIS is desired or the relevant proficiency in the
selected chapters
2) Ability to test all the code in the selected chapters
3) Ability to point out logical flows in our explanations etc.
4) Not sure how much time we have left, but we are estimating about  3-4
weeks for review. So willingness and ability to finish in that time frame.

If you are interested, please drop us a line off list.  Let us know the
following:

a) If you are able to review the whole book or you have specific chapters
you would like to review
b) What time frame you would think it would take you to do that

Topics we are covering are listed here:
http://www.postgis.us/chapters

Thanks,
Leo and Regina