[postgis-devel] [wktraster] Core tests failure for r5841

Jorge Arévalo jorge.arevalo at deimos-space.com
Tue Aug 24 03:32:16 PDT 2010

2010/8/24 Mateusz Loskot <mateusz at loskot.net>:
> On 24/08/10 11:08, Jorge Arévalo wrote:
>>
>> A minor issue: the rtpostgis_reg database created for postinstall
>> check is not deleted by default. Mateusz, did you change it for any
>> reason? (r5822 was the previous version)
>
> Which changeset you mean exactly. The following is r5823
> and some changes in test/regress/run_test.in happened.

Yes, sorry, my mistake. I mean the last change on
test/regress/run_test.in. A little change:

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/changeset/5823/spike/wktraster/test/regress/run_test.in

May I change the DROP option again, or is a bad idea?

> Best regards,
> --

Jorge Arévalo
DEIMOS Space
Internet & Mobilty Division
Ronda de Poniente 19. Edificio Fiteni VI, portal 2, 2º
28760 Tres Cantos (Madrid)
Tel: +34 91 806 34 50 - ext: 155
jorge.arevalo at deimos-space.com
http://gis4free.wordpress.com