[postgis-devel] Oracle SDO_GEOMETRY vs PostGIS WKT

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Wed Aug 25 04:19:15 PDT 2010

Yes, that was a great link.

Paul, do you have any thoughts to share about PostGIS and topology:
http://opengeo.org/products/coredevelopment/postgis/topology/

Olivier is also thinking about topological aspects of 3D as discussed some week ago.

Jorge, do you have a link to that Oracle documentation? I think this an interesting topic too, but I know far to little about it.

/Nicklas

Reply to myself: good link to read http://bgis.sanbi.org/gis-primer/page_22.htm