[postgis-devel] PostGIS-on-GSERIALIZED

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Dec 23 06:15:43 PST 2010

Paul,
I enabled GSERIALIZED and submitted two more bug-tickets that you should fix
before I can even think about making an alpha test build.

Also on my list as a blocker is the ST_AddPoint.  Last I checked this still
did not work, but didn't check with the very last couple of builds.

So do not pass GO until you fix these:

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopen
ed&order=priority&priority=blocker&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&c
ol=type&col=priority&col=milestone&milestone=PostGIS+2.0.0

I'll probably have some more before end of day, but the |>> killed my tests
very early on.

Thanks,
Regina