[postgis-devel] Add some grants to postgis.sql

aperi2007 aperi2007 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 04:55:02 PST 2010

Hi,

when run the script "postgis.sql" to initialize the postgis template,
the two columns:
geometry_columns table and spatial_ref_sys ctable
are create with owner usually "postgres".

Every time I need to manually add to these two table some grant to allow
other user to read (grant to select) these two tables.

I don't understand why actually there isn't a "grant to public" to allow
public to read (no write) from there two tables.

Thx,

Andrea.