[postgis-devel] [postgis-users] 3D distance functions

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Wed Dec 29 00:34:32 PST 2010

Thanks

I will get back with a wiki-page quite soon, I hope.

One thing about the version of code posted now is that it will not
complain over inconsistent plane of a polygon. If the polygon is not in
one plane it will define a plane from some assumptions which might cause
strange behavior. I will put in a check that gives an error if the
polygon is "not enough" on one plane. But we have to have some
acceptance maybe within one millimeter or micrometer, I don't know.

Thanks
Nicklas