[postgis-devel] Feb. Code Sprint and WKTRaster?

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Mon Feb 1 13:56:11 PST 2010

Be careful of not confusing georeference and coordinate system. The georeference is given by 6 float numbers and is only te location of the raster in space. WKT/PROJ.4 definitions refer to coordinate systems which are provided to WKT Raster through the ST_SetSRID function. Both function should be straighforward to implement. There should also be a ST_SetGeoReference(raster, float, float, float, float, float, float) variant.

Pierre