[postgis-devel] Patch to fix a compilation issue with PostgreSQL current head

Guillaume Lelarge guillaume at lelarge.info
Tue Jan 5 13:03:33 PST 2010

Hi,

I tried tonight to build PostGIS trunk and ran into some problems. Tom
Lane commited an interesting patch (see "pgsql: When estimating the
selectivity of an inequality..." in pgsql-commiters) that changes
get_attstatsslot arguments. Another patch changed STATRELATT into
STATRELATTINH.

My patch takes care of these. Honestly, I'm not quite sure of the
changes for get_attstatsslot, but it seems to work on my computer.

Anyways, feel free to test and check carefully.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org