[postgis-devel] ST_DFullyWithin is missing in NEWS-doc and more

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Tue Jan 12 00:12:00 PST 2010

ST_DFullyWithin is missing in the NEWS document.

And then a very small thing that doesn't really matter, but the word visualization as decribing the new functions I would like to replace. The visualization  part of the usage is the obvious part, and maybe the fancy part. But it also gives new possibilities for snapping and analyzing shortest paths over areas since you can calculate chains of distances when you know the start and end points of the measuring. To me that is the main enhanchement. So if someone finds a better word than visualization-functions....
I don't find a good word myself.
As said, it doesn't really matter.

/Nicklas