[postgis-devel] PostGIS 1.5 beta2

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Fri Jan 15 03:23:28 PST 2010

Mark  You were right that there was a permission problem for me. I gave my postgres user permissions on regress-folder and then 00-regress-install  was created. But I still get: psql:postgis.sql:56: ERROR:  could not access file "/c/utv/src/pg15/regress/00-regress-install/lib/postgis-1.5": No such file or directory in log-file. in the folder regress/00-regress-install/lib/ the is the postgis-1.5.dll file. Is there a problem it doesn't use the dll-extension? I says it can't find postgis-1.5 istead of postgis-1.5.dll.  What is giving the right exrension to the right platform? The dll file has inhereted the permissions from regress-folder as you said. /Nicklas