[postgis-devel] Adding spec file to postgis SVN

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at gunduz.org
Mon Jan 25 15:12:14 PST 2010

On Mon, 2010-01-25 at 15:06 -0800, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Sounds fine to me, we already have an unmaintained slot for that,

Right.

> it would be nice to bring it up to date...

https://projects.commandprompt.com/public/pgcore/repo/rpm/redhat/9.0/postgis/F-12/

Feel free to grab .spec file and commit it to SVN. Also, please remove
postgis-configure.patch and postgis-javamakefile.patch from SVN. We
don't need them. The new layout would be:

trunk/rpm/postgis.spec
trunk/rpm/filter-requires-perl-Pg.sh

Regards,
--