[postgis-devel] Implement "make astyle" patch

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Thu Jan 28 05:46:24 PST 2010

2010-01-28 Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:

>Done. Please test everyone :)
 Seems to work on MingW, but something has crashed cunit astyle:But I before used the astyle.exe compiled for windows, but I instead compiled astyle for linux and it worked great :-) when I ran astyle before (with the exe-file)  I had a note if the file was modified or not. Would it be possible to catch that note and echo it.  cunit crash: When I try make check it ends with make -C liblwgeom/cunit check
make[1]: Entering directory `/c/utv/src/pg15/liblwgeom/cunit'
gcc -o cu_tester cu_algorithm.o cu_geodetic.o cu_measures.o cu_libgeom.o cu_tester.o  ../liblwgeom.a -lm -lcunit
/mingw/lib/libmingw32.a(main.o):main.c:(.text+0x104): undefined reference to `WinMain at 16'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [cu_tester] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/utv/src/pg15/liblwgeom/cunit'
make: *** [check] Error 2
Haven't looked anything into it. /Nicklas