[postgis-devel] Testing astyle rule

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Jan 28 11:51:16 PST 2010

Mark, don't you find that you can run

astyle --style=ansi --indent=tab <list of files>

and have it both (a) not alter files that need to be altered and
(b) leave .orig files hanging around afterwards?
Your approach seems to be making a modification to the file metadata
at a minimum, (atime? mtime?) even when there's no content change.
P.