[postgis-devel] Testing astyle rule

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Fri Jan 29 11:44:07 PST 2010

On 1/29/2010 11:24 AM, strk wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 12:47:58PM -0800, Kevin Neufeld wrote:
>> It doesn't affect every file when I run it.  It does affect quite a few (65
>> files to be exact) and all seem to be valid style fixes.
>
> Ideally there should be NO changes unless someone actually
> committed something w/out running 'make astyle' first, right ?

Correct.  Randomly sampling the changes, however, does seem to indicate that astyle hasn't been on trunk for quite some
time.

For example, picking a file at random, g_ptarray.c ... the white space at the end of line 27 was first introduced in
r4298 back in July.  The file has gone through quite a few revisions since, including the merge from Paul's geography
branch into trunk.

-- Kevin