[postgis-devel] [WKT-Raster] rtpostgis.dll not founded

André Silveira andrecarvalhosilveira at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 12:48:12 PDT 2010

You are right!
It is working now!

My suggestion is modify the README.TXT orienting the copy of libgdal.dll
file before the running of rtpostgis.sql

  I just copy the libgdal.dll to
'C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.4\lib'
and
'C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.4\bin'

  I guess that just the lib directory is enough.

  Thanks so much,
André Silveira