[postgis-devel] PostGISonline.org is online :-)

Jeff Adams jadams at azavea.com
Mon Mar 8 06:46:30 PST 2010

I still can't reach it:

$ ping www.postgisonline.org

Pinging www.postgisonline.org [109.74.203.88] with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.

(I also get a timeout when trying to access it in a browser)

Is that the right IP address?

To run the script once a day, you could use something simple like cron.
There are continuous integration services you could install that are smart
enough to check SVN (the one I'm familiar with is CruiseControl, but there
are others) and build when necessary.  It also would not be too hard to have
your script just look at the last checkin time in SVN and only run if
there's been a change in the last day, hour, 5 minutes, however often you
decide to check.

Jeff