[postgis-devel] ST_GeometrySplit

Martin Davis mbdavis at refractions.net
Thu Mar 11 13:52:22 PST 2010

Not really...  all I can think of to do in this case is to choose one or
other direction as primary, and return ambiguous cases as that
direction.  Really it has to be up to the user to provide reasonable
input - you can't expect to give a sensible answer to a nonsensical
question.

--
Martin Davis
Senior Technical Architect