[postgis-devel] List of PostGIS professionals for postgisonline.org

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Mon Mar 15 08:53:15 PDT 2010

Hallo

http://postgisonline.org is getting closer to be a working site.

I will put some maps in the system to play with and make one or two basic tutorials.

If you visit the site now I have added a menu in the top where "Get Support" is one of the items.

There is a list of the usual ways of getting free support for PostGIS but also a link to a list where
professional PostGIS consultants will be listed.

If you want you or your company to be listed  tell what to write.

I haven't thought about the layout but I think there should be web link, company name, name of PostGIS-expert.
There should also be som keywords telling if the company/expert has some special areas of knowledge. I think that is enough, the rest should be presented in the companies own website.

My intention is to one day, myself,  qualify for this list :-)

Please also look through the texts I have put under the other menu items and tell if there is something that shouldn't be there or something should be added. I have done it so small and easy as possible so far.

Thanks
Nicklas