[postgis-devel] postgis connection problem..help!!!

syera syirapotter at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 00:37:54 PDT 2010

hello..i have a problem with my postgis connection. Before this i just use
shapefile layer.It works, but because i have to add search lot service, i
need to use postgis connection. But when i add the code in my mapfile, the
pink layer appear not my layer. I just want to know are there any problem
with my mapfile or i need to change somewhere??

Below is the example of my mapfile:

MAP
NAME 'jalan'
SIZE 800 650
STATUS ON
EXTENT 34032.192641 -68039.619352 50245.218355 -57248.649087

UNITS METERS

INCLUDE "../../geomoose_globals.map"

WEB
INCLUDE "../../temp_directory.map"
END

LEGEND
STATUS ON
LABEL
TYPE TRUETYPE
FONT vera_sans
SIZE 8
COLOR 0 254 0
END
END

LAYER

CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
CONNECTION "dbname=postgis host=localhost user=postgres password=admin
port=5432"
DATA "the_geom FROM JALAN"
#DATA './jalan.shp'
NAME 'jalan'