[postgis-devel] Bringing PgRouting into PostGIS

Vincent Picavet vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Sat Sep 11 05:45:24 PDT 2010

Hi,

> > (c) prepare the ground for the migration by making any changes
> > required in our tree (CMake, for example)
>
> asking... would it be reasonable to introduce CMake build
> as optional and available as soon as 2.0 ?
>
> I can start working on the CMake configuration.

We talked about that during the PostGIS meeting at foss4g codesprint, and
Anton was kind of designated to work on a CMake build, but if you want to go
on and start it, I don't think he'll be against :)
Apparently everyone there was ok with having the PostGIS CMake conf, but I'll
let other comment on that.

Vincent

Vincent Picavet - vincent.picavet at oslandia.com
www.oslandia.com - Engineering your GIS