[postgis-devel] [raster] Implementations of rotation and pixel size.

dustymugs dustymugs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:19:29 PDT 2011

Hey David,

I've looked at the patch attached to #482 and find no issues with it.
Everything (merging, compilation, regression testing and checking for
memory leaks) looks good.

The only thing I changed with the patch remove the diff for
GNUmakefile.in, which is outside the raster directory.

I have no recommendation to setting a hard limit of 90 degrees for
RASTER_setRotation.  It makes sense to me but I'd hope that Pierre
chimes in.

-bborie