[postgis-devel] [raster] About recent commit r8313

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Wed Dec 7 10:34:46 PST 2011

Thanks for the clarification Bborie. I must have misread (I wish I had
more time to pay attention to what is going on with raster development)
but I thought I had read that, because of the lack of information about
regular blocking (no constraint to check) it was going to be tossed.
Sorry for the noise.

However, given that, it would be still nice to be able to work with the
gdal blocking concept for best performance. Perhaps that will have to
wait until there is time to sort out the problems you were having.

Chris