[postgis-devel] Old versions of experimental postgis for windows

aperi2007 aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 02:31:02 PST 2011

Hi,

I notice a very bad bug with the topology.
If I try to open the topology.face table with qgis on a canvas it kill
immediately the postgres instance (gasp !)

I notice also that if I skip the face universe (mbr = NULL) this kill do
not happened.

Perhaps is a bug of qgis, but because I'm quite sure that before update
to the
windows experimental r8404 this bug there isn't.

My precedent version of postgis experimental for windows was the third
last version released on the firstly day of november.

Is this version still available somewhere ?

thx,

Andrea.