[postgis-devel] pgraster: st_resample error

Tom van Tilburg tom.van.tilburg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 07:58:41 PST 2011

Hi Bborie,

thanks.
I keep an eye on the ticket but it's a bit beyond my abilities to
understand all of it ;-)

My 2 cents however on Evens post:

The errors in the amersfoort (28992) projecten have been known for a
long time, that's not what bothers me at the moment.

 From all the small errors in the google-mercator projections (I think
there are 4 around, all slightly different) I have never seen 20 km.
error in the offset. It more feels to me that numbers have been swapped
instead of miscalculated.
The fact that postgis moves it 20 km south while gdal_warp moves it 20
km the opposite direction is also puzzling. What could that indicate?

I'll keep an eye on the gdal list as well. Are you posting there?

Cheers,
  Tom