[postgis-devel] pgraster: st_resample error

Bryce L Nordgren bnordgren at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 09:06:05 PST 2011

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 4:01 PM, Bborie Park <dustymugs at gmail.com> wrote:

> I plan on posting there after I do some experimenting.  The 20KM north
> or south is probably coming from the plus or minus used for scale-Y.
> I believe GDAL defaults to a negative value for scale-Y while PostGIS
> Raster will use the scale-Y of the input raster.

If that were the case, the image would be upside down. (Flipped across the
i axis.)

"Shifting" comes only from xoffset and yoffset (which is only the upperleft
corner if 1] the j axis is flipped and 2] there is no rotation; or if the
unflipped raster is rotated 90 degrees clockwise.) This is good, as it
limits the scope of the debugging to two out of the six geotransform
parameters.