[postgis-devel] pgraster: st_resample error

Tom van Tilburg tom.van.tilburg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 08:06:44 PST 2011

Bborie,

Sorry for checking up a bit late on the subject. Christmas was a busy time.

I'm not sure if I understand you correct about being 'geographic
correct'. Could you elaborate a bit more? I'm not very known to raster
processing.

If you wonder whether data inside the image is correct: yes it is. When
I display the image I see it as expected, but on a different position.

Cheers,
  Tom