[postgis-devel] pgraster: st_resample error

Tom van Tilburg tom.van.tilburg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 00:23:12 PST 2011

Hi Bborie,

I noticed the issue has been closed in postgis.
As far as I understand the warping itself was correct, whereas the
returned metadata on the extent had an offset.

Do you say now that:
a) the extent doesn't matter, so there's no issue
b) the extent issue (if it is an issue) is fixed

if a: how do I make the extent match so it lines up properly in my GIS?

Sorry if I'm asking obvious things, it's been a long time since I did
something with rasters.
Thanks for looking into this anyway.

  Tom