[postgis-devel] cleaning docs

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sun Jan 16 02:28:15 PST 2011

Yes its intentional I think. It might have been related to my complaint that
the tar balls weren't including the comments because they were being wiped
out.

Though now can't remember.  I think Paul had made the changes.

Refer to http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/380

I don't understand all that transpired there but might answer your
questions.

Thanks,
Regina