[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #980: topology Regress failures on 9.1 beta - array_lower(topology.topoelementarray, integer) does not exist

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Thu Jun 2 15:41:52 PDT 2011

#980: topology Regress failures on 9.1 beta -
array_lower(topology.topoelementarray, integer) does not exist
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  robe      |       Owner:  strk
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  new

Comment(by robe):

 update -- looks like they have a plan to deal with this that will not
 require us to change anything.   http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-
 hackers/2011-06/msg00191.php

 And they plan to release a beta2 on Monday June 13th.
 http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2011-06/msg00189.php

 I presume that should have the fix in it.  I'll test then and close this
 out if it works.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/980#comment:4>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>