[postgis-devel] Continuing the discussion of deserializing raster header only from ticket #985

Jorge Arévalo jorge.arevalo at deimos-space.com
Sat Jun 11 02:00:07 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

I'm sorry for the delay. If you're worried about side effects of
adding an additional parameters to deserialize function, I checked
that function is only called from rt_pg functions, to get a raster
object to work with. Including a boolean parameter to only deserialize
header is safe, like Bborie has experimented himself.

Best regards, and sorry again
Jorge