[postgis-devel] Why is lwgeom_transform static?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Tue Jun 21 13:55:42 PDT 2011

Just a general policy of not advertising a lot of symbols that have
(at the time) no use beyond the module they are in.  There are
probably a number of things now that should be made generally
available to other areas of the code base... perhaps the True
Organization of the code base should be ./postigs/geometry
./postgis/raster ./postgis/geography

So... yeah, you can open them up and make them available into Raster.

P.