[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #1063: PostGIS 1.5.3 PDF documentation, online html, news release is missing from website

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Mon Jun 27 12:51:04 PDT 2011

#1063: PostGIS 1.5.3 PDF documentation, online html, news release is missing from
website
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  robe        |       Owner:  chodgson
     Type:  defect      |      Status:  new

Comment(by chodgson):

 There is a build job in hudson called "PostGIS-branch-release-docs" - this
 needs to be configured to point to the new svn tag for the release, and
 then run, and it will build the release docs and update the website to
 point to them. I've done this now, can we make it a part of the howto-
 release? (even if the howto release just says to tell chris to do this)
 just so that it is doc'd somewhere - sorry I'm not even sure where we keep
 the howto-release doc. I also had to update a link in the documentation
 directory from postgis-1.5 -> postgis-1.5.2 to postgis-1.5 ->
 postgis-1.5.3 - not sure if that is supposed to be automated by part of
 the hudson process but I can't see it so did it manually.

 Paul already e-mailed me to do the news release, sorry I rarely check my
 work e-mail on the weekend so that just got done this morning.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/1063#comment:2>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>