[postgis-devel] Postgis issue suggestions for OSGeo sprint?

Jeff Adams jadams at azavea.com
Tue Mar 8 10:07:58 PST 2011

Let me be a little more specific.  I was browsing the trac tickets and
noticed there are several old (1-2 years) ones around shp2pgsql. Like these:

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/67
https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/110
https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/123
https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/229
https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/357
https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/358
https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/393
https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/398

Does shp2pgsql just not get a lot of love?  Or is there a high level plan or
architectural reason not to do these tickets?  It seems like the kind of
thing I could sit down with and knock out a few patches next week.

Thanks,
Jeff