[postgis-devel] Postgis issue suggestions for OSGeo sprint?

Jeff Adams jadams at azavea.com
Thu Mar 10 10:34:44 PST 2011

I'll probably task swap a little, I'm sure David will be bending my ear on
the way up so I'll probably chip in on raster as well :-).

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Pierre Racine
<Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca>wrote:

> If you want to work on PostGIS raster with David let me know. We have a lot
> of work to do…
>

> Pierre

Jeff Adams

Azavea  |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
jadams at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7717  | F 215.925.2663
Web azavea.com  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  |  Twitter
@azavea<http://twitter.com/azavea>