[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #865: shp2pgsql crashes when both -g and -G are used.

Jeff Adams jadams at azavea.com
Fri Mar 18 08:55:00 PDT 2011

Oops, sorry.  I ran into it while fixing something else and didn't search
the existing tickets sufficiently thoroughly.

--
Jeff Adams

Azavea  |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
jadams at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7717  | F 215.925.2663
Web azavea.com  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  |  Twitter
@azavea<http://twitter.com/azavea>