[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #901: [raster] ST_AsGDALRaster and the helper functions ST_getGDALDrivers and ST_srtext

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Mon May 16 21:32:00 PDT 2011

#901: [raster] ST_AsGDALRaster and the helper functions ST_getGDALDrivers and
ST_srtext
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  dustymugs       |       Owner:  dustymugs
      Type:  task            |      Status:  reopened
 Component:  postgis raster  |     Version:  trunk
Resolution:                  |    Keywords:  history
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Comment(by robe):

 My PostGIS build is on MingW, but running in a VC++ PostgreSQL 9.1 beta.
 I'll try my 9.0 install just to rule out 9.1 beta as being the culprit.

 Anyrate it is nice.  I documented it (after fudging by changing my
 definition)

 http://www.postgis.org/documentation/manual-svn/RT_ST_GDALDrivers.html

 One question I did have -- for the ST_AsGDALRaster, does that always
 output band 1 or all bands.  Was just tesitng with some samples so didn't
 know.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/901#comment:13>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>