[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #901: [raster] ST_AsGDALRaster and the helper functions ST_getGDALDrivers and ST_srtext

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Mon May 16 21:50:14 PDT 2011

#901: [raster] ST_AsGDALRaster and the helper functions ST_getGDALDrivers and
ST_srtext
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  dustymugs       |       Owner:  dustymugs
      Type:  task            |      Status:  reopened
 Component:  postgis raster  |     Version:  trunk
Resolution:                  |    Keywords:  history
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Comment(by robe):

 I checked my 9.0 and 8.4 builds and they have the same issue.  You sure
 its snprintf at fault.  It could be my GDAL driver. I'm sitll having
 issues with compiling hte latest GDAL 1.8 so my GDAL is an earlier 1.8.
 Though perhaps I should try again.  It's been a couple of months since I
 tried last.

 Which GDAL are you running with?

 As far as GCC I'm still running an embarrasing gcc 3.4.5 (mingw-vista
 special r3) becuase ran into too many issues with the gcc 4.. versions.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/901#comment:16>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>