[postgis-devel] PostGIS EJB with JBoss 6

Spirifer ready945 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 12:56:42 PDT 2011

Hello,

I was using JBoss 5.1 with EJB and postGIS EJB, everything is working, but
when I upgraded to JBoss 6.0.0 Final, there is some change
to add to the methods toSqlString for exemple in ContainsExpression.java
(org.postgis.hibernate) (ligne 70) :
return function.render(args, criteriaQuery.getFactory());
With JBoss 6.0.0 the method needs one more argument render(Type
firstArgumentType, List arguments, SessionFactoryImplementor
sessionFactory).
I replace with : return
function.render(Hibernate.custom(GeometryType.class),args,
criteriaQuery.getFactory());

Is it correct ?

Many thanks.
Robin